QParents is a secure, online portal that is free for all Queensland state schools to use, and provides parents with quick, easy access to their student information including:
- student and attendance details
- behaviour information
- report cards and assessment planners
- timetables and upcoming events
- invoices and payment history.
The student information displayed in QParents is surfacing information that is already recorded and managed in OneSchool. The benefits of using QParents for schools and parents include:
- a faster, more efficient way to communicate with parents regarding student information
- a secure, convenient and automated process for parents to pay school invoices
- significant time and effort savings for both your school and parent community
- an innovative online communication tool that’s free of charge for both schools and parents to use.
A demonstration video for QParents is available on YouTube.
How can my school join, get further information or help with QParents?
Schools can register their interest at any time by completing the QParents expression of interest form .
QParents is configured by schools via OneSchool. A range of help materials, resources and information on how to implement and manage QParents are available through OneSchool help .
Schools can also contact the OneSchool Business Support Team via the IT Service Centre on 1800 680 445 (follow the prompts) or log a job via Services Catalogue Online.
How can parents get help with QParents?
Parents can seek further information, assistance with registration, advice on how to use QParents or help with technical issues by:
- visiting the QParents help page or downloading the QParents user guide (PDF, 8MB)
- contacting 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- using the ‘Give us your feedback’ tab available on every page of QParents website.
Log into QParents.
Find out more about
QParents and download the app today.